Donate to Project Mercy
Your Gift Renews Hearts in Ethiopia
Thank you so much for your interest in helping Project Mercy educate, heal, feed, train and build in the remote parts of Ethiopia. Your gift changes lives, daily!
You can DONATE online or learn about others ways to give back to Project Mercy.
Your donation helps Project Mercy to:
- Educate children
- Train Midwives
- Offer women a safe place to give birth and attended by a medical professional
- Make available hospital services to over 11,000 people
- Provide a dairy heifer as a source of milk and income
- Instruct children and parents on how to sustainably garden
- Teach women and men new skills to provide for their family
- Give fresh, clean water to families
- Show God’s love
Ways to Give
Your gift goes to the greatest area of need. You can give by check, cash or credit card. Your gift will impact lives where the need is the greatest.
Have a passion for one of the five programs? You can designate you gift to help in one of the following areas: Education, Healthcare, Food Security, Adult Skills and Infrastructure. You can also call our office to find out what newest project we are working on.
Celebration or Memorial Gifts
We have been blessed by those who ask friends and family to make donations to Project Mercy instead of receiving gifts for weddings and birthdays. We are also honored to remember those who have went to be with the Lord through memorial gifts.
Consider making a tax deductible charitable bequest to Project Mercy and join the Marta’s Planned Giving Society. Your gift will ensure long-term security and growth for the ministry while providing possible tax benefits to the donor.
Examples of Planned Gifts Include:
- Life Insurance Policies
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Outright Gifts of Cash or Securities
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Retirement Assets
- Gifts of IRA Distributions
- Stocks and Bonds
There are many ways to make a Planned Gift to Project Mercy while ensuring your family’s financial security, we recommend you consult your financial advisor and/or your lawyer.
For more information Contact Us
Stock gifts that are publically traded are a wonderful blessing to our ministry. They are easily tradeable and sometimes provide a tax benefit. Please contact our office for more information at 260-747-2559.
Host a Friendraiser
Know others who would like to hear about the Mission and Vision of Project Mercy? You could host a friendraiser for our organization. Please contact the office for more details at 260-747-2559 or Contact Us
Cash and Checks can be sent to our office at:
7011 Ardmore Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN. 46809
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT
Did you know that you can double your gift and impact in rural Ethiopia? A generous family has made a matching grant opportunity to Project Mercy, and we need your help! We need to raise $500,000 by the end of November, so our friend will match the gift.
How can you participate? Great question.
Make a gift and designate it to the following areas:
- Dairy Farm
- Yetebon Farm
- Yetebon Water Project
- Mark on your check memo line or comment when giving online that this is for the MATCHING GRANT.
- Pray that we will be able to accomplish this goal by the end of November.
- Share with your friends and family the impact they could make.